Saturday, July 16, 2011

Why can't i get a girlfriend, no matter how hard i try?

Well, about 2 months ago, i met this girl, i got her number, we text each other like crazy, she makes me laugh, i make her laugh. then two days ago, we were chilling at my dads house(since her dad is friends with my dad), and she decides get comfortable on my dads couch, and lays her head on my shoulder, so i lay my head on top of her head, and she didnt mind it at all, when her parents tell her that they gotta go, she kisses me in the lips, now yesterday, i ask her out to the movies to see the hangover 2, but she says "what a coincindence, she watching it right now"(to me it sounded like a rejection), so i tell her, "still, do you wanna go out with me, idc what we do, i wanna be with you :)". she replies, "uhh igh ima see wheb can we chill". then i text her "well ima ktfo. ill text you tomorow. G'Niight :)", she replys, "Kk G'Niight Two you Too Peace.". now today i try calling her and texting her, 4 TIMES!, she ignored all of my calls, and my texts.i dont know what to do, it feels like no girl would accept me, im even crying while im typing this. i suffer from severe depression, i have the lowest self esteem you can imagine, after she kissed me, my self esteem skyrocketed to the top, but after she "rejected me", my self esteem went down so fast, it felt like it left a hole in my heart, so this is driving my emotions out of control, i thought she liked me, but i dont know what happened. btw she just got a new phone, so that can't be that her phone broke. please help

No comments:

Post a Comment