Saturday, July 16, 2011

What do these symptoms sound like?

So I understand that to get a definitive answer I need to go to a doctor but I'm hoping to get at least some kind of idea what's going on. I'm a 21 year old, usually healthy female. For a little over a week I have been sick. I had a hangover 9 days ago and I got MUCH sicker than I should have (Granted I felt a little sick two days before). I've been feeling weak, slightly sick to my stomach and tired ever since. I usually have a pretty good appetite all day but lately I've had NO appetite and I have to force myself to eat at least a meal a day. Every time I drink soda, sweet tea or eat a heavy meal I get really sick to my stomach and have to run to the bathroom. Any ideas what is going on here? Any serious help is greatly appreciated (by that I mean no jokesters). THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment