Monday, July 18, 2011

UNDERAGE DRINKING!!!!! WILL I BE OKAY?!!!!?

okay so i was being stupid and was talking to these two guys who are my friends and they pressured me into drinking 1 and 1/2 shot glasses of white zinfandel and then a bit of raspberry liquior. then i got mad cause it was sooo obvious that they were trying to get me drunk so i mixed two glasses of water with sugar-free raspberry flavoring and in the end they tried to make me take my shirt off and then i pwned them and dont really plan on hanging out with them which isn't important because i have a bigger problem. im 14 years old, and just had a yogurt because it kills the yeast or something. do i need any immediate medical attention? am i okay? (btw i will NEVER drink b4 21 again) am i gonna get a hangover? what can i do to help it?

No comments:

Post a Comment