Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ghosts/Demons/Peoples Past - I see it all so here is my question...?

I feel the energy around me and through me. Even if I don't want to. I can "read people" and tell them about there most secrete inner feelings. I live their past for a brief minute that at times feels like forever. I feel and see in my minds eye spiritual energies, ghosts drifting through. I can "see" what they look like and I "feel" how they feel. I have tried to communicate with them but I am not able to get answers. I don't know how to "listen" to them. Ive felt malevolent beings and non beings and have been attacked by them. I consider myself spiritually strong and I try not to walk into a situation that could put me in danger but many times they come to me. Especially when I am at my weakest, while dreaming. My dreams are vivid, I feel in my dreams as if I am still awake. I can control them to an extent. I can change my dreams, most of the time. There are few times where I feel no control. I know when things are about to happen. Someone is about to call or show up at the door. I have constant de'javu's. I am 23 years old, the last I remember I was 5 when my first big event happened. I was always scared as a child, especially at night. Can someone tell me this, with your knowledge how can I hone in on my ability, or for that matter WHAT is my ability? How can I find some answers as to who I am? I told my dad, he doesn't believe me much, even though he seen it with his own eyes. Any and all advise is welcome. (I have no religious preference)

No comments:

Post a Comment