Saturday, July 16, 2011

Maybe BIGGEST truth of Illuminati?

I believe I have found the most important truth or secrete so called organization called "Illuminati"... They have a definition in the dictionary that is "Illuminated" the definition is secretly put in their "favorite number" six letters to define them starting from Inflict to Influenza, it's hard to believe i know because it doesn't make you want to but believe or trust me... It is making me sound like a conspiracy theorist but lol i'm not. Anyway to get me to the point I think they are trying to maker the female stars make females to lesbians to control the human population because like the Katy Perry song I Kissed a Girl wtf who makes a song like that and big stars like 50 cent make songs like killing people and drugs and alcohol stuff that makes you die early that influences the stars... and other stuff they make to control the human population I don't know why they try to take control of the humans but anyway what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment