Saturday, July 16, 2011

I can't think of this show on syfy I used to watch with my mom i want to watch it online but can't remember it?

ok I can only remember bits and pieces of it so here it goes on one episode two of the main characters were sitting tn a restaurant and the gorgon thing was sitting a few table away and reached out with one of the snakes from her hair and bit the male partner so its a race against time to change him back and when they do he is one the lab table nearly completely turned to stone the other one the short guy (dwarf i think) goes on a dating website and uses the guys picture to make girls think he's human and hot or something and at the end of the episode he finds out the girl he met is the same as him. and the people arc like the secrete service for mythical creatures i can only remember the gorgon (or was it a siren) i remember there was two or three of them and they killed one by injecting it with its own venom. I'm sorry there isn't a lot to go by it was a lot to go by it's been a few yrs since i last saw it 5 stars goes to the one who gives me the name of the series and a link 4 start goes to just the name

No comments:

Post a Comment